What does it consist of?
TrustGaia Retreats, the holistic element of TrustGaia, is focused on designing and organising activities aimed at improving the quality of our lives by focusing on health, well-being and personal/spiritual growth.
Consist of a 7 days Retreat with Ceremonies, Coachings, Workshops & Adventures in the area of beautiful Málaga on Costa del Sol on a high energetic Mountain.
Is it for you?
Would you like to come on a healing Journey? To reconnect with yourself, each other & our mother Gaia under our feet? With Sacred Temazcal, Cacao, Tabacco & Kambo Ceremonies + other Plant Medicine, Fire, Songs, Rituals in Teepees – We will re-unite as one. Especially in theese times where we and the Planet really need it.
To help you rest, relax and rejuvenate, TrustGaia Retreats offers stunning panorama views over the Mediterranean Sea.
You should know that …
- We will have Inner-Journeys such as: Yoga, Tai-Chi, Breathwork, Meditations, Reiki Healing, Tantra, Sound Healing etc.
- We will have Outer Journeys such as theese hiking Adventures: Nerja, El Chorro, Santa Fe, Cuevas del Humo, Barranco Blanco and other beautiful Nature destinations in Southern Spain.
- There will be: Health&Lifestyle Coachings, Meditation Courses, Crystals/Vibrations/Magnetisms Workshops etc.
- There will also be offered Therapies such as: Massage, Creativity, Psychedelic, Overcome Addictions/Fears/Depressions.
- Activities suitable for the whole family – the kids will be taken care of with plays, paintings and other creative ideas.
- Possibility to go to the beach, relax or do Yoga/Tai Chi there aswell, at sunset/sunrise.
- A bus will pick you up in Málaga Airport, only 15mins from the Retreats, and it will aswell transport us on the Adventure days 🙂
- The last night will be with a Full Moon Party & Celebration!
- Only the Ceremonies are chosen and paid for later, on the Retreats – directly with the Shaman or the Kambo practitioner. You’ll find more information in this PDF.
The program for the week will be sent to your e-mail, aswell as extra instructions to prepare you better for the Ceremonies & Retreats. See an example.
Before leaving home
- We recommend you bring comfortable Yoga clothes and safe shoes to walk under water on our hiking tours, aswell as swimming gear. Bring also warm clothes and sleeping bags for the nights, as we are going to sleep outside together like a family tribe on madresses in the teepees with fire.
And at lunchtime…
- 3 delicious Vegan meals daily are served and made with love from our coocking team.